Emergency Boiler Repair Thatcham
Looking for Emergency Boiler Repairs in Thatcham?
As a homeowner, you’ll know that your boiler is an essential part of your home. Your boiler keeps your home warm and heats your water. This is particularly important during the winter months. To keep your home’s temperature comfortable and reliable, it’s a good idea to have your boiler regularly serviced and repairs made when necessary. This can help you avoid an emergency boiler repair situation and help your family stay warm.
Common Causes for Boiler Repair
There are many reasons that cause a boiler to stop working. Boilers can become faulty due to a single critical malfunction, or perhaps it has several smaller issues. Boilers can often seem like they are working fine, but on closer inspection, there may be a hidden problem that would only get worse if over time.
The main emergency boiler repair issue is that your boiler cuts out entirely and without any warning. This could happen at anytime day or night and can leave you without heat or hot water, which can be especially unpleasant if the weather is cold.
- Leaks – Many boiler problems are the result of leaks and drips. If a pipe is damaged, this can cause water damage to walls, flooring and electrics. A leaking system will ultimately affect how well your heating system works.
- Loss of water pressure – Other symptoms of boiler failure to look out for include a loss of water pressure. When you have a shower or turn on the tap, water may trickle out slowly. This is the most obvious sign of low water pressure, and boiler issues are likely causing it.
- Frozen pipes – During the winter months, your pipes may become frozen or suffer from condensation. This is likely to happen if outdoor temperatures have recently plummeted or if there’s snow on the ground. Frozen pipes can result in a burst pipe or frozen condensate pipe.
- Pilot light is out – If your boiler has stopped working, the first thing you should check is the pilot light. Often this gas light, for various reasons, can blow out and results in boiler failure. If this is the case, you can reset your boiler and relight the pilot light to get your heating going again. If the problem persists, feel free to get in touch for assistance.
- Gas Leaks – If you notice a gas leak, you should turn off your main gas supply immediately, open windows to allow fresh air in and call our qualified gas safe engineers to address the issue.
If your boiler is experiencing any of the above issues you should call in our qualified gas safe engineers. Contact us as soon as possible before an emergency occurs. If your boiler is completely broken, we may still able to offer repairs or if that’s not possible, we can supply and install a new affordable energy efficient boiler with warranty as standard.
Emergency Boiler Repairs Thatcham
If you live in Thatcham or the surrounding areas and are looking for professional boiler repair, don’t hesitate to contact All Plumbing services Ltd. We are available for emergency call out and work with all major boiler brands. We can service, maintain or repair your boiler to help keep you and your family warm during the winter months.
All Plumbing services Ltd is an OFTEC registered company we employ highly skilled tradespeople providing a 24/7 emergency boiler call out service.
If you’re experiencing any boiler issues, contact All Plumbing services Ltd on 01635269888. or send us an enquiry below.